One of the rare fragrance companies that consults with: The general public; fragrance buyers; retailers, fragrance houses, perfumers and the media.
Marian Bendeth is also an award-winning fragrance writer
. Specializing in personalized fragrance consultations based on: psychology, lifestyle, fashion and body chemistry.
* Fragrance profiling (psychological profiling for companies and perfumers) * Endorsements provided for major fragrance retail outlets - department store, perfumeries and pharmacies consulting with scents exclusive to the retailer providing personalized fragrance consultations with the general public.
* Provides endorsements for specific houses and vendors on the history of a house or brand in department stores or with the media.
* Evaluations on in-progress and finished fragrances with clients and perfumers.
* Assisting with briefs with marketing divisions, Fragrance & Flavor Houses and vendours.
* Training and Teaching - Store employees, Promotional assistants, Sales Meetings, Marketing people and University and College students
* Lectures on the history of scent at Universities and Colleges. Bookings also include Guest Speaker for: Groups, corporate organizations, Fashion conferences, fragrance sales, marketing, perfumery events and fragrance companies and retailers.
" Promoting new fragrances to the media and to the general publi on behalf of fragrance companies.
Featured in major fragrance retail environments
Endorsements for specific perfumes; companies
Special Events consultant
being interviewed by the Global media and documentaries
Contributor to the CCFTA fragrance training programme
Fragrance and Flavor Industries/Pefumers
Fragrance Salespeople - Full time and Promotional Assistants with Training
Media (being interviewed) and writing
Writing Fragrance courses for Accredation
Marketing and Creative Directors
Universities and Colleges